Sunday 5 August 2012

Yet More Alpha Legion



My force is starting to get there now with another squad of legionaires, and a sorcerer.  This squad is very different from the last squad, its smaller for a start (only 5 guys) and is a sort of mismash squad I put together from bits I got from a job lot on ebay added to an old metal plasma gun armed marine I've had in my collection for a long time (I think since the days of 2nd ed).  Tactically this is my unit tasked with holding deployment zone objectives or supporting other more important squads either with firepower or in a joint assault.  The sorcerer also came in an ebay lot, and was missing an arm which was easily replaced from the left over bits from my last squad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...