Sunday 12 July 2015

Warhammer 40K Painted Assassinorum: Execution Force Minis


After over a month of being slack I seem to have finally got the painting bug back again and I have painted all the interesting minis from the Assassinorum: Execution Force game.  By 'interesting' minis I mean everything except the cultists, not that I think there's anything wrong with them, just that I've painted the same minis before when they came in the Dark Vengeance set.

Lets start with the stars of the show the Assassins; and in particular my long-time favourite temple the Vindicare.


Eversor


Callidus


Culexus


The Assassins weren't the easiest minis to paint and I spent a good while considering the best approach before starting painting.  This is a very unusual approach for me, in the end I painted them solid grey to start with and then washed them with 'Nuln Oil' five times to give the depth to the synsuits.

I've also painted the Big Bads from the game.  As my Chaos Space Marine army is painted as Alpha Legion I have naturally painted these to match.

Chaos Sorcerer


Chaos Space Marines

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...