Thursday 27 October 2011

Dreadfleet - The Swordfysh and Volcano Island

Another ship done, this time the swordfysh for the Grand Alliance.  I like the ship a lot (even with the silly prow) and a lot more work went into this than any of the ships I'd done so far.  That was mainly down to the embossed sails I think, but they came up a treat and are a massive plus to the model.  The sharp grey highlights on the sails look a lot better in real life than in the piccy's for some reason.


As usual I've done another couple of bits of the terrain as well, the main one being volcano island, which features unsuprisingly a volcano.


The Curse of Zandri and the Heldenhammer are both on the painting table as I type this, but I'm already getting urges to go and paint other things, I am determined to finish dreadfleet though, but we will have to see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...