Sunday 13 November 2011

Dreadfleet - Leviathan Island & Flying Auxillaries

The latest few painted bits from dreadfleet today, no big ships, but one of the more interesting terrain pieces and the rather cool dragon and dirigible pieces.  I'm over half way through dreadfleet now I think, I have two more warships and the last major terrain piece nearing completion, including the heldenhammer (which has taken an awful lot of work).  Work is always very busy at this time of year, and I keep getting distracted, but I'm currently aiming to have it all done by the christmas holiday, but we will see.

Leviathan Island

Dwarf shipwreck piece
Shipwreck piece
 
The flying dragon and dirigible auxilaries from the elf and dwarf ship respectivly

1 comment:

  1. My nephew likes your boats.He used to play with 'Civilization' and he was interested in details.Do you design them as part of a game?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...