Monday 14 November 2011

Mantic Zombies - Part 2 - The Test Zombie

Just a quicky today, a few pics of the first 'test zombie', I don't usualy do test models, but was unsure on how to do zombie flesh.  In the end I used a basecoat of Denheb stone, washed with thraka geen and then rehighlighted with denheb stone, it seems to work well and I'm pretty pleased with the results, its a bit basic, but is also quick and easy.  More zombies soon, hopefully.




This final picture is a random mode I've just discovered on my new camera, I think it looks kind of cool.

1 comment:

  1. Minecraft Server List I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...