Tuesday 8 November 2011

Revell 1:76 Scale T-34/76 Tank

Another random impulse purchase that I saw in a clearence section of a local store, a 1:76 scale model of a Russian T-34/76 tank.

 The Box

 Whats in the box

The three pieces assembled


This is the first Revell kit that I've ever bought, and I have to say I'm pretty pleased with it.  Compared to the couple of airfix tanks I've done it all went together a lot easier.  The moving parts mechanisms are better and the real winner for me is that the tacks whilst they appear to be made from the same flexible material as the airfix ones just clip together rather than having to be glued (something I've not had much joy with in the past)

 
 

The model also comes with this little scenic base featuring a russian soildier.  I can't decide if I like it or not, but still you don't have to use it.

 

4 comments:

  1. These are decent little kits. I rather like the senic bases as with just a little work you can have a display base for your model when its not on the gaming table

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the whole range come with scenic bases? I'm seriously considering getting some more revell stuff after making this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like tank in 1/72 scale
    http://kootong.wordpress.com/2012/12/31/t-3476-1940-diorama-172-revell/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This kit is also a remake of an old matchbox kit (which I need to get around to making)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...