Friday 6 May 2011

From the Painting Table 3

My latest collection of finished painting projects.

First up my latest addition to my british army in the sudan these are Hat 1:72 Taaishi Camelry, in the box you get 12 mounted and 3 dismounted, the 3 infantry and 4 mounted above have been selected to act as native scouts for my british, the other 8 will eventually form a unit in my ineviable ansar army.

Here we have a few more mantic skeletons

And finally my new Jokaero Weaponsmith, an awesome model and something of a painting revolution for me.  I've painted with a black undercoat for 13 years now, and this is the first time I've used a white undercoat simce then.  I used a white undercoat and then layered up 7 layers of grphonne sepia, not my idea (I got it from GW's wahts new today blog) but I'm really pleased with the result.  I'm also really pleased that this model was even released, I remeber these guys being in the rogue trader book and its nice to see GW acknowaging their heritage now and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...