Tuesday 20 September 2011

Dwarf Kings Hold - Elf Spearmen

My latest finished models are the Elf Spearmen from Dwark Kings Hold: Green Menace.  I think the elves are definately the weakest of Mantics Kings of War races (in scuplting terms), and they wouldn't make it into my warhammer high elf army, and I didn't put my full effort into them.  They work fine as pieces for Dwarf Kings Hold though, and whilst I'm a bit down on them they're not completely awful, and on a positive note I really like the design of the spears.  Also note the 'saber-toothed pussy cat', it's a nice little extra that is also used in Dwarf Kings Hold, I have an issuse with this though, I've had a look and can't see any sabre-teeth anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...