Monday 26 September 2011

Dwarf Kings Hold - Elf Archers

Todays post features my painted versions of the elf archers from Dwarf Kings Hold: Green Menace.  As I stated in my recent post featuring the elf spearmen I'm not overly keen on Mantic's elves, and I think I've figured out why.  It's the faces, they don't look haughty enough for me, I realised this as I much prefer the archers with visors on their helmets, covering the offending faces.  There are some nice elements here and I hope in a few years Mantic re-do the elf range with better faces.  I'm pleased to report that I've also now painted all the minis from Green Menace, which I was hoping to do before Dreadfleet arrives and that takes over my painting schedule for a few weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...