Monday 2 July 2012

40K Imperial Guard Detactment Command

New 40K is out and one of the most intriuging and controversal new rules is that of allied detactments, and whilst I accept that the chances are someone will find a broken combo somewhere, as a non-tournament player I'm excited by the possibilities.


As it happens I happen to have a few Imperial Guard models in my collection (around 45) which are never going to amount to a whole army, but now find themselves in the painting queue and destined to support to Space Marine Army.  To start off I've painted a Patrol Command Squad and an old Mordian officer who I've painted black and am going to use as a Lord Commissar.  Next up will be a couple of infantry squads to round out the infantry platoon.  I've also finished another objective marker which is a little comms array.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...