Sunday 29 November 2015

Reaper Bones for Kings of War


Kings of War has been set aside now for a few months whilst we play dungeon saga over the cold winter nights.  This doesn't mean that I'm not working on my armies in the mean time.   Today I have a few recent editions that are all from the 'Bones' range by reaper minis.  These are cheap flexible plastic figures designed mainly for roleplaying, but I found a way to add these ones to my KoW collection.


First off is this Ogre chieftain, who I'm planning on using as a Warlord for my small, but growing Ogre force.



This is a unicorn for my Forces of Nature army.  I already have an old citadel unicorn, but couldn't resist getting this one as well.


Keeping with the forces of nature here we have a dryad, a beastman and a hunter of some sort, these will all be used as 'hunters of the wild' in my army.


These quirky figures are 'mushroom men' the small ones will also be used as 'hunters of the wild' whereas the big one will make an expert forest shamble.


And finally this demon figure which will make an excellent succubi champion for my embryonic Abyssal army.

2 comments:

  1. Great job Keith, love vicious looking mushrooms made me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking figures, beautiful colors, my favorites are these fantastic mushrooms!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...