Saturday 24 May 2014

The Liebster Award



Thanks to Red Dog of Dog of War for nominating me for the Liebster Award.  The Liebster Award is a sort of internet chain award which encourages bloggers to promote blogs they enjoy reading once they have been nominated for the award themselves.  It's not the sort of thing that I normally get involved with, but I was pleased to receive the nomination and giving a shout out to a few of my favourite blogs isn't a bad thing either.

The award comes with 11 questions as well, which I had answered, but blogger then somehow deleted and I'm afraid I haven't the heart to type it all out again so you will have to make do without.  I will however nominate a few of my favourite blogs and recommend that you give them a look.  In no particular order;

28mm Victorian Warfare

Admiral Drax

Breakthrough Assault

Sam's Minis World

Scott's Wargaming

The Marienburg Gazette



2 comments:

  1. You're welcome Keith. I must say I'm not huge on "awards" either, but the Liebster is all about connecting people, which is a good thing. There's a couple of blogs in your nominations that I haven't seen before, so there's the system in action! Cheers, Paul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know it works, I figured I was pleased with the nomination so ultimately other people probably would be too.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...